Monday, February 3, 2014

Sharkk High Precision Optical Wired Mouse

 
   SHARKK® Computer Mouse High Precision Optical Wired Mouse For Laptops PC And Mac Computers / With Scrolling Wheel / Back and Forward Side Buttons / 3 Adjustable DPI Levels Up To 1600 DPI (Wired, Black/Blue
 
 

 
 
I was provided with a free copy of this item for testing and my fair and honest evaluation
 
My take on it:
This mouse was incredibly comfortable to use. I particularly loved the way the back/forward buttons are situated on the side. The rubber material in that area makes it quite comfortable and easy to move your thumb around and to use the buttons. I found the scroll wheel to be nicely responsive and easy to use. There was no adjustment period when I plugged this mouse in, it's truly a plug and play device. This one is a keeper!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment